Canon imageCLASS X MF1440
The Canon imageCLASS X MF1440 printer offers speedy performance, minimal maintenance, and an extra paper tray option. With up to 42 pages per minute along with sizes up to 8 1/2″ x 14″, plus a 900-sheet paper capacity and fast single pass duplex scanning, you’ll see a lot of productivity from this B/W laser powerhouse. The 5″ color touchscreen with “Application Library” can be customized to simplify many daily tasks and when uniFLOW and uniFLOW Online are added, device/fleet accounting and reporting is easy and efficient. Add to this security features like: verify system at startup that helps verify that the device boot process, firmware, and applications initialize without alteration at setup, and short-term memory document storage, provide peace of mind. When you also consider cost management features like a high-capacity all-in-one toner cartridge, paper saving two-sided printing and service parts designed for the machine’s lifestyle, you get an unbeatable high-value B/W laser printing solution that’s a perfect fit for many office environments.
Key highlights of the imageCLASS X MF1440 model:
- Print speeds up to 42 ppm (BW, LTR)—two pages per minute faster than its predecessor.
- Scan speeds up to 100 ipm (BW/Color, LTR).
- Reduced footprint and more compact size.
- Customizable tabs on the Home screen for easy access to frequently used functions.
- New drag-and-drop UI feature allows the seamless moving of apps to preferred UI locations.
- New Application Library features such as Print File from Server and Template Email.
- Automatic Recovery, an enhancement to the Verify System at Startup feature, allows the device to continue to boot to a known secure state if tampering is detected at startup.
- Optimized for government business—First TAA-compliant imageCLASS X model!